Risca, in the green valleys of South Wales
The choir needs patrons to support us and help maintain the high standard of music-making. Although this can be partially achieved through attending concerts, for those who wish to have even closer links with one of Wales' premier choirs, we offer an exclusive package of benefits.
For an annual subscription of only £10.00 (£15.00 for a couple), we can offer:
- Guaranteed reserved seat tickets for the Annual Celebrity Concert and an invitation to meet the choristers and guests during the interval.
- Guaranteed reserved seat tickets for the Christmas Show and for the night of your choice
- Invitations for organised social events. These include: after-concert celebrations, barbecues, dinners, dances and outings.
- You will be placed on a mailing list and will receive information and details of all events and concerts being planned. You will also receive a copy of the choir's regular news brochure, 'The Cuckoo Chronicle'.
- Gentlemen will be entitled to wear a Patrons tie and ladies, a Patrons brooch, as appropriate.
The above subscriptions are acceptable to the Inland Revenue under the Gift Aid Scheme subject to a Gift Aid declaration being completed by a UK tax-payer.
From April 2004, individuals who complete a Self Assessment tax return will be able to nominate a charity to receive all or part of any tax repayment due to them. Should anyone wish to nominate Risca Male Choir to receive their tax repayments as an anonymous donation then they should enter our unique code CAR80UG on their self-assessment forms. This scheme will allow gift aid tax to be paid without the choir having to make a claim.
To become a Patron, please write to the Choir's Patrons Administrator:
75 Dickens Drive
Tel: (01633) 842660
Copyright © 2016 Risca Male Choir